- Adhering to local Ukrainian Anti-Money Laundering (AML) legislation requirements, Citi Corporate AML requirements
- Perform acting AML Reporting Officer Role during AML Compliance Officer absence;
- Support AML Compliance Officer with execution of AML procedures and standards of regulators as well as Citi internal policies and procedures;
- Support AML Compliance Officer with implementation local regulatory and corporate initiatives/projects;
- Support AML Compliance officer with management of country-specific (i.e., local) screening lists as per the requirements of the Screening List Management Standard;
- Identify of regulatory updates and developments on AML, Sanctions-related matters;
- Perform and support local AML internal reporting to CCO, other internal statistics reports;
- Support local AML regulatory reporting under D0, 2F and 2H forms and other external statistic reporting to Regulator (as a "maker" / or "checker");
- Support AML Compliance Officer with execution of AML periodic risk assessments to measure and report AML risk and controls across various products/businesses;
- Perform L2 sanctions escalations / investigation activities (as a "maker" / or "checker" or "Quality assurance");
- Perform and support other local AML tasks and activities, including not limited with MCA, Issue and Action tracking, implementation and execution of local and corporate AML and Compliance policies and procedures;
- Perform and support execution of local sanctions screening discipline and DFT /OFAC migration (in line with local AML requirements and corporate Citibank Standards);
- Support development and facilitation of local AML Compliance related trainings for banks' employees;
- Support of other local AML duties as well as corporate AML and Compliance policies and procedures; other functions requested by employer;
- Ensure the execution of the related to his/her activity internal control procedures and policies of the Bank and on the implemented internal controls.
- Previous experience in banking is a plus
- Fluent English
- University diploma
- SFMS /NBU Aml certification is a plus
- PC user
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Team player, accuracy, responsibility, adaptability
- Self-starter, proactive attitude, communicative, drive results
Follow the link to apply.