Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, "Bringing health through food to as many people as possible". We are proud to be the leaders in the segment of Fresh Dairy Products and in Baby Food segment. With us, you can learn and develop yourself in a collaborative and empowering environment.
Danone is announcing an opening of Legal & Compliance manager position in Kyiv.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Implement corporate compliance policies, governance, processes and controls;
- Provide compliance risk assessment;
- Improving Danone's compliance culture and ensure awareness through delivery of training;
- Leading at Cluster Compliance committee;
- Compliance investigations;
- Approval of internal procedures related to compliance issues;
- Approval of donation & sponsorship activities;
- Approval of gifts to Health Care Professional & Government Officials, and all transfers of value to Government Officials;
- Checking declaration on the absence of conflict of interest;
- Consultation employees on compliance issues;
- Manage business contracts;
- Compliance group reports;
- BPO for processes related with DanGo.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Higher education (Master or bachelor degree);
- Knowledge at all fields of law (labor, tax, competition, anti-monopoly, anti-trust, commercial, criminal);
- English- Advanced;
- Project management experience;
- Attentiveness to the details.
Medical and life insurance;
Annual bonus due to company policy;
Challenging job in the international environment;
Comfortable and modern office with a Relax Zone;
Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
Great professional team and friendly environment.
Follow the link to apply.