Compliance manager/anticorruption, antitrust & data protection
- Day to day responsibility for managing and effectively rolling out the Compliance Program in UA (Touch Point Vendors management, Trainings, Global gift Policy Management, Competition and Data Privacy compliance program, Compliance champions, license/permits/greenfields committees, Compliance programs and projects development and implementation).
- Development of policies, codes and procedures related to ethics and compliance for internal/external use in UA aligned with involved departments, ensuring its implementing and follow-up.
- Day to day responsibility for managing and effectively rolling out the Compliance Program in UA (Audits & interviews, Risk assessments, Policies and procedures development and implementation, coordination with related public authorities, projects development and implementation, communication of the policies/procedures, implementation of compliance culture in the company).
- Conduct regular risk assessment and interviews with senior management and risky groups employees.
- Support of compliance investigations in cooperation with Internal Audit and follow-up the implementation of recommended remedial measures of all compliance issues.
- Provision of the information for the JV board meeting and Compliance Committee.
- Legal or Economic university degree;
- Experience gained at Law Firms or Legal/Finance Departments of international companies;
- Fluent in English and Russian/Ukrainian;
- Knowledge of financial business processes;
- Experience in execution of projects;
- Absolute integrity and irreproachable morality, high level of self-compliance, proactivity, reliability and discretion;
- Strong organization and analytical skills combined with high capability to conceptualize;
- Availability to travel inside UA and CIS countries.
Follow the link to apply.