- Assessment of the Compliance risks and development/implementation of the risks mitigation measures.
- Development, support in development and maintenance of the Bank's Compliance procedures.
- Training of staff on Compliance risks related issues.
- Execution of monitoring actions to control compliance of processes in the bank to internal/external requirements.
- Advising on Compliance risk related issues including local and international sanctions.
- Involvement in the KYC process of the Bank's customer's to ensure compliance with ING Group standards, FATCA/CRS.
- Ensuring of collaboration between units of the Bank on Compliance related issues.
- Preparation of reports to management of the bank and ING Group.
- Participation in other processes, e.g. PARP, IRAP etc.
- Higher education
- Experience in banking sphere for at least 1 year (CDD, analytics)
- Fluency in English/Ukrainian
- Good PC knowledge - standard office applications
DESIRED PERSONAL COMPETENCE:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self-discipline, very well organized
- Energetic and result oriented person
Please follow the link to apply.