The successful candidate will have exceptional opportunities for professional growth. This is a chance for a talented person with a legal background to build a career within a large Ukrainian company.
- Provides the implementation of compliance principles in the Company;
- Develops internal documentation in the field of compliance and Anti-Corruption Program;
- Informs and advises Company employees on compliance issues;
- Develops and conducts training on compliance issues and anti-corruption program for employees;
- Conducts an assessment of counterparties, transactions with significant compliance risks;
- Coordinates and controls the processes of declaring a conflict of interests, the functioning of the trust line and the identification by operational management of compliance risks.
- Participates in the development of effective controls to minimize compliance risks;
Key processes in which the compliance function takes part:
- Due diligence
- Compliance risk management
- Declaring conflicts of interest
- Reconciliation of transactions
- University degree (master) or equivalent by experience;
- Fluent Russian and Ukrainian;
- Good knowledge of English (intermediate and above);
- 2-3 years related process experience;
- Interest in working with contracts and with anti-corruption compliance;
- Coordinating skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills, ability to stand ground;
- Very organized, pro-active, energetic, problem solver
- Legal background is considered as a strong plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and a short letter describing why you are a good fit for this vacancy.
Please follow the link to apply.