- Third party due diligence and screening of potential business partners and vendors
- Oversees system of ensuring compliance with Code of Conduct and related policies and applicable anti-corruption regulations.
- Develops, initiates, maintains and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manages day-to-day operation of the Program
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
- Collaborates with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution. Participate in internal investigations.
- Develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness
- At least 5 years of previous work experience in similar roles at a senior level in the fields of Compliance and\or Legal
- Experienced with working in an international environment
- Expertise in Compliance issues and in particular in third party due diligence and screening
- Experience with cultural change management
- Comfortable in presenting to senior audience and ability to influence and convince
- The Diploma of Lawyer, or related fields (Could be financial or economics education)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Please follow the link to apply.