Siemens Healthcare in Ukraine are looking for a Ukrainian lawyer for the position as the Legal and Compliance Officer. As a part of your work, you will be responsible for handling all legal and Compliance related matters in Ukraine. Based on your competences and previous experiences, the job might also contain the responsibility for matters in other countries.
You will be a part of the local management team and report to the Head of Legal and Compliance for Central Eastern Europe. You will work collaboratively with Siemens legal, compliance and data protection specialists in the Headquarter in Erlangen and the Siemens global legal and compliance network.
What are my responsibilities?
Your responsibilities include:
- Acting as trusted advisor of the local management and staff for any legal questions
- Providing advice and support in connection with public tenders and public procurement proceedings
- Handling corporate law matters
- Implementing the Siemens Compliance System and providing advice on Compliance related topics
- Communicating effectively with customers and public authorities
- Providing regular trainings on legal and compliance matters
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Law degree and bar exam with at least 5 years' work experience in a similar position in an international environment (international law firm or company)
- Excellent legal knowledge and experience in particular with public procurement law, contract law and corporate law
- Excellent English skills is an requirement and good command of German is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team work skills
Please follow the link to apply.