Job: Compliance Officer
Employer: Citibank Ukraine
Compliance Officer will be responsible for assisting and support of EMEA Regional and Ukraine Local Compliance in the execution of the Compliance risk program, including not limited with: management of Regulatory Compliance activities, driving delivery of the regulatory compliance program, provide advisory support on related Regulatory Compliance policies, procedures and controls, acting as an escalation point for the wider team; Participate in cross-functional initiatives across the local office and broader Compliance department, fostering and maintaining good relationships with all businesses. Conducting reviews of key compliance related processes and controls. Review applicable Compliance-related procedures; perform MCA testing where required; assist in maintaining the Country Compliance communication plans; analyze the data related to core Compliance activities, provide for its judgment and decisions taken.
- Lead the execution of Compliance periodic risk assessments to measure and report Compliance risk and controls across various products;
- Design, draft, and coordinate various Compliance reports that clearly articulate compliance risks and controls across a country, regional, business sector, product or enterprise-wide for distribution to internal and external stakeholders, as warranted;
- Lead the execution of Compliance surveys including collaboration on design and delivery to senior team; Managing Annual Compliance Risk Assessments (CARA) and assisting Senior Compliance officer in preparation of Country Compliance Plans and related regulatory risk matrix.
- Regulatory Change Management (RCM): maintenance and administration of the local RCM program and database; capturing regulatory changes; communication, impact assessment, in particular review changes in local laws and regulations that may require revisions to the country's business policies and procedures and manage such revisions and implementations; follow up on timely raising and closure of issues and corrective actions in relation RCM, where required.
- Assist in coordination and support the production of the regulatory control matrix reporting for the Ukraine and EMEA region; work with local and regional stakeholders to ensure the connectivity between RCM and other key programs across various products.
- Regulatory Exam Management and Event Tracking - involvement in monitoring and tracking of all related regulatory reviews and completion of all policy required actions; follow up on timely raising and closure of issues and corrective actions in relation RET.
- Identify key Compliance risks/concerns and engage EMEA compliance members in discussion regarding business impact and plans to address risks/concerns; support in execution and further development of Controls framework in regards to core Compliance activities and related reporting to Senior Compliance officers; Involvement in local Compliance's MCA process and Compliance KRIs assessment.
- Ensure the implementation, execution of and follow-up control over the subordinated to him department activity on internal control procedures and policies of the Bank and on the implemented internal controls
- Promote Compliance culture, support to increase risk awareness and response across various products;
- Support UA CCCO and senior team for day to day Compliance activities, including advisory and coordination of issues and themes with key stakeholders;
- Support to ensure sustainability of Compliance Monitoring Program, including inventory quality and reporting capabilities and demonstrate the oversight monitoring process by Compliance where appropriate;
- Build and apply knowledge of anti-money laundering processes; Apply and adapt knowledge (e.g. obtained from trainings) of any imposed sanctions, laws and regulations to the task at hand.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to engage with colleagues in compliance, risk and the business during all phases of the business processes; during CCCO absence provide back up to team members, support other CCCO requests upon business needs.
- Strong communication, presentation, and report writing skills are required.
- Higher education in economics, finance, banking, law or accounting
- Ability to write succinctly and clearly under short timelines
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take accountability
- Skilled in root cause analysis and working with various teams to develop risk mitigation strategies
- Strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external management;
- 4 years + experience in finance/banking industry
- Experience in Control, Risk, Compliance, Audit or related discipline in an advantage, requires an understanding of the various aspects of Compliance.
- To succeed in this role, the candidate must have an ability to proactively and effectively manage key projects, multi-task and re-prioritize as needed to meet strategic objectives, and strong collaboration skills to engage with stakeholders.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal
- Analytical skills: ability to perform detailed analysis of raw data based on policy and work instructions
- Build and apply business, regulatory and country knowledge
- Reasonable knowledge of key banking/financial regulations and regulators
- Self-starter, individual contributor with high ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Clear and concise communication - written and verbal
- Confident presentation and training skills
- Strong written and verbal English
- Advanced PC user: MS applications, etc.
- Professionalism - timekeeping, personal organization, prioritization, behavior - act as a role model, attention to details
- Attentive and accurate
- Team work, build partnerships and values diversity
Primary Location: Ukraine,Kyyivs'ka,Kyiv
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
Please follow the link to apply.