Job: Ethics and Compliance Manager
Employer: GlaxoSmithKline Ltd
· Promote a Values-based culture through encouragement of, among other things, Speak Up
· Coach relevant GSK staff on the Values and Expectations
· Understand business strategy and objectives
· Act as a strategic advisor and partner with the business to develop compliant solutions
· Advising senior leaders in the business on Corporate, Business Unit and Global Function and Local policies and pragmatic solutions for implementation
· Champion of the GEC function by promoting the value-add we bring
· Develop Compliance solutions engaging with Global Support Functions at the Country and Area level
· Enable and drive change by providing input to and supporting implementation of CH Global Compliance Initiatives
· Implement compliance programmes standards and training by translating global requirements into local specific actions
· Design and ensure implementation the Internal Control Framework that enables risk oversight and effective controls. Ensure adequate internal controls are in place by independently assessing the framework, and supporting Independent Business Monitoring programme
· Act as a change leader for cutting edge practices and standardisation, where appropriate, to simplify the complexity of our practices.
· For CH, identify simplification, standardisation opportunities for Compliance activities for the Country(ies) aligned with GEC and Consumer Healthcare global initiatives
· Engage with external parties to promote and defend GSK's industry ethical lead and shape the external environment
· Partner with the business to develop and oversee completion of CAPAs resulting from investigations, monitoring, audits or inspections
· Oversee investigations conducted by CIT and manage stakeholders
· As a key member of Country Organisation(s) RMCB and relevant Country Executive Board(s), encourage discussion of relevant, significant risks and ensure that issues and conclusions are reported upward and consistently across the market.
· Support global training initiatives and ensure local training requirements are delivered effectively You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button. Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
· Masters Degree in Business Administration, Law, Finance, or other applicable degree.
· Fluent Ukrainian and Russian languages, English upper-intermediate and higher.
· Demonstrated significant compliance, legal and/or internal control experience in a global pharmaceutical, healthcare or other relevant organization, or consultancy firm supporting relevant clients.
· Track record in providing high degree of reliance, accountability, and value-added support to senior stakeholders
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and trust around sensitive compliance issues.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the capability to flex communication style to the needs of stakeholders at every level of management as well as to content experts.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence individuals at all levels of the organization to work in accordance with company Values.
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply Head Hunter or GSK website.