Job title: Chief Compliance Officer
Employer: PJSC "Naftogaz of Ukraine"
Description: Appointed to office by the Company Supervisory Board in order to develop and implement the Legal Compliance Program. Subordinated and reporting to the Supervisory Board.
- Work experience of no less than 5 years at relevant managing positions in leading Ukrainian/international groups (work experience a “Big Four” company shall be an advantage);
- Practical experience in development of legal compliance programs, implementation of compliance systems and follow-up compliance process improvement;
- Knowledge of International standards and practices in the area of compliance;
- Higher education (Specialist, Master degrees);
- МВА degree, current CFA certificate, АССА diploma (and the like) shall make for an additional advantage;
- Fluent English proficiency.
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills, ability to motivate and form a team of professionals;
- Interpersonal skills, initiative, responsibility, high level of self-organisation and stress resistance;
- Ability to achieve the planned result within an aggressive timeline;
- Strategic thinking and reliable forecasting, problem solving, assessment of risks and possible consequences of decisions at the stage of their development and making.
- Develop and implement the Company’s Legal Compliance Program;
- Create from scratch and implement compliance system for the Company overall including subsidiaries and joint-stock companies;
- Organise, coordinate and control the activity in support of compliance processes for the Company overall;
- Develop methodological documents on compliance (strategies, policies, manuals etc.);
- Identify risks of losses caused by incompliance with or infringement of rules and regulations and contracts entered into, errors of law made in business activity, imperfection of the legal system;
- Co-ordinate and participate in development of actions aimed at compliance risks mitigation, monitoring of their efficiency.
You can contact HR directly (email@example.com) to apply for this position.